A Canadian Work Permit is intended for competent employees from all over the world who have received a job offer from Canada. Work visas are only good for as long as the job contract is in force, and they do not authorize the visa holder to settle permanently in Canada.
You must obtain an employment letter from a Canadian employer that has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) before applying for a work permit to work in Canada. To apply for a work permit in Canada, you must also be eligible.
Key Requirements for Visa
Following are the main prerequisites for submitting a work permit application in Canada
• Obtain the employment offer (LMIA-approved) from a Canadian employer.
• When requesting a work visa, persuade the immigration official that you’ll depart the nation after your occupation is over.
• Have no life-threatening illnesses.
• If your family is residing with you, you must demonstrate that You have the resources to support them and yourself.
• You shouldn’t have any past convictions or offenses.
The following factors affect how quickly work permits are processed
• Application presented.
• Verification procedure.
How Nile Can Help You?
Nile can assist you in presenting the strongest case for your Canadian work permit. We will assist you with
• Guiding you regarding the submission of paperwork.
• Completing forms.
• Review all of your supporting paperwork.
• By contacting our Canadian visa experts, you can ensure that your application has the best possible possibility of being accepted.