Travelers from all over the world have long considered France a top holiday destination. Whether you are traveling to see friends and family, or simply to enjoy the charm of French life, you will need the appropriate tourist visa to enter France.
A French Tourist visa is valid for 90 days. It is valid in every Schengen member state, including Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, and the Czech Republic.
• A passport that is valid for at least six months
• A completed visa application
• A copy of the passport photo page
• Two 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm color ID photos with a white background
• Motivation Letter: A description of your reasons for visiting France.
• Proof of accommodation including bank account, bank statement, and payment receipt.
• Flight booking and accommodation proof
• Proof of employment will be provided in the following ways:
• Employment that identifies the applicant’s role
• If you are self-employed, a copy of your business registration certificate
• Letter of support from the French resident who is hosting you
Processing Time for Visa
The embassy typically processes visa applications in 3 working days. Additional time may be required if an interview is required or during busy periods. The application process for applicants who are not Thai may take up to 10 business days. When picking up your passport after receiving a visa, you must present the following documents
• Original and a duplicate of the return ticket
• Evidence of health insurance
How Nile Can Help You?
• A complete review of your own personal, financial and professional history
• Contact your employer for the required documents
• The advice of a French immigration specialist
• Detailed document checklist for sponsors and applicants (if available)
• Careful preparation of all communications with authorities
• Expert advice on how to behave during an interview (if any)
• The preparation of your visa application with attention and precision
• Submission of visa application to relevant government authorities