Türkiye offers a variety of industries a favorable climate for investment and is attracting more funding for its robust infrastructure and strategic elements.
Benefits of Turkish Residence
• Strong Passport
• Strategic location
• Safe investment
• Robust infrastructure
• Lovely views
• Secure environment
Foreigners who have continuously remained in Türkiye for at least Eight years on a permit or foreigners who meet the requirements outlined by the Migration Policies Board are granted long-term permanent residence by governorates following approval of history.
Refugees, conditional refugees, recipients of subsidiary protection, those under temporary protection, and those with humanitarian residence permits do not have the right to be transferred to long-term residency permits.
• Foreigners must satisfy the prerequisites listed in law article 43 to receive a long-term residence permit:
• Ongoing in Türkiye for a minimum of eight years.
• Having received no social assistance in the three years prior.
• Having sufficient and a stable source of income to sustain their family, if any, or to maintain themselves.
• Must possess legitimate medical insurance coverage
• Not to constitute a threat to public security or public order (except for the foreigners who are approved by the Migration Policies Board)
• Proof that the applicant is the owner of the residence, as shown by an official document (if applicable).
• A letter of invitation or other correspondence from the person or businesses that will be contacted (if applicable)
• A statement that the applicant will have access to sufficient and sustainable financial resources for the period of their stay (indicated in the application; the authorities may reissue Original and photocopies of passports as proof of income).
• Four passport-sized photographs
• Proof of buying a property (if applicable)
• Invitation letter from the business (if applicable)
• Documentation of Health Insurance
• Marriage Certificate, original or certified copy (if applicable)
How Nile Can Help You?
Nile can assist you in presenting the strongest case for your Türkiye Immigration visa because of our in-depth knowledge of Türkiye immigration. We will assist you with
• Deciding on the most effective method to obtain your immigration visa.
• Advising you on how to present your case to reduce the likelihood of a face-to-face interview
• Advising you on how to present your finances.
• Guiding you regarding the submission of paperwork.
• Completing forms
• Review all of your supporting paperwork.
• By contacting our Turkish visa experts, you can ensure that your application has the best possible possibility of being accepted.