If you want to work in Türkiye, you must apply for a Turkish visa in advance. The visa you need depends on the type of work you want to do and who is paying you for your work. It also depends on how long you plan to stay in Türkiye.
Most foreign nationals must have a tourist visa to enter Türkiye to travel there for leisure purposes. The majority of nationalities can obtain an electronic tourist visa for Türkiye.
Eligibility for Turkish e-Visa
To use an online Türkiye Visa, you (and your work) must meet the following requirements
• Employed by an employer outside Türkiye*
• You will continue to work for this employer during your stay in Türkiye.
• Do not work for Turkish organizations
• Do not set up a company or other organization while in Türkiye
Requirements for Turkish e-Visa
The requirements for obtaining a work visa depend on the visa you apply for based on your reason for entering Türkiye.
The possibilities are
• Lecturer or Academic
• Free zone workers
• Assembly and repair
Once you have determined the type of visa your employee needs, they can apply online by providing information about themselves and their purpose of travel. Applicants will be given an appointment for an interview and asked to bring relevant documents.
• Valid passport
• Two photos of him taken within the last six months
• Criminal record certificate
• Recruitment or employment contract
• Translated diploma or preliminary certificate of completion
• Health insurance
• Proof of residence in Türkiye
• Evidence of about 368 Turkish lira per day per her day spent in Türkiye
• Proof of return flight
How Nile Can Help You?
The Nile offers the expertise and experience to guarantee that your application is comprehensive and satisfies all requirements. Our team offer help with
• To work for a division, parent company, affiliate, or subsidiary of the existing employer.
• Assistance with Job Search in the Türkiye.
• Putting together your documents.
• Complete Application processing.
• Forms, paperwork, and petition filing.
Contact us today for assistance with your US B1 visa application.