One of the most widely used ways to work in the US is with an H1B Visa. An employer must apply for this visa on the worker’s behalf. Since the visa is only given to specialists, most candidates have a Bachelor’s degree or higher and come from industries like IT, finance, architecture, medical, or science, among others. Nile assists companies in submitting H1B petitions on behalf of their employees. Additionally, we assist workers from all over the world in finding employment with organizations that will likely sponsor them for an H1B visa.
Us H1b Visa Details:
One of the most difficult visas to obtain is the H1B visa. There is a high demand from US firms seeking this visa because there is an annual visa cap. It is also one of the greatest visas to seek employment in the US because it leads to a Green Card.
By the H1B, successful petitioners may
• Live and work in USA.
• Extend your stay in the United States.
• Employer change in H-1B status.
• Reside in the United States with a dependent spouse and children (under 21).
Validity of the Visa
• With the ability to extend it up to a maximum of six years, Visa has a three-year validity period.
• A foreign worker must leave the United States or apply for a new visa if the current one’s validity has expired.
• Failure to cooperate will result in his loss of legal status and possible deportation.
Your application must receive a least of 12 points under the point-based H1B visa system to be considered. You require
• US-based undergraduate or graduate degree (or an equivalent in your country).
• Or 12 years of job experience.
• Alternately, a combination of education and experience.
How Nile Can Help You?
The H1B visa demands the best possible documentation to increase the likelihood that your petition will be approved. The Nile offers the expertise and experience to guarantee that your application is comprehensive and satisfies all requirements. Our team offer help with
• To work for a division, parent company, affiliate, or subsidiary of the existing employer.
• Assistance with Job Search in the US.
• Putting together your documents.
• Complete Application processing.
• Forms, paperwork, and petition filing.
Anyone looking to work in the US has a chance to change their life with the H1B Visa. With our comprehensive support, which begins with assisting you with job search, visa application, PR application, and other tasks, Nile can help you take full advantage of this opportunity.
Contact us today for assistance with your US B1 visa application.